Our tips for hiking fans
- Between March and April, the apple blossoms begin to bloom in Meran and Environs – visit the natural landscapes around Schenna, Lana, and Marling and dive into in a sea of glorious blossoms!
- Snowshoeing: Join us on a search for the largest snow crystals – we’ll be happy to show them to you!
- Experience the blooming of Alpine roses in July: These fiery red flowers blanket the mountain pastures and are impossible to miss. The sun shines brightly. You can hear the whistling of a marmot in the distance – unforgettable!
- Wonderful hikes in Stelvio/Stilfserjoch National Park at any time of day, such as a beautiful sunrise hike or to plunging waterfalls
- Ambitious summit climbs in the legendary Ortles/Ortler range
- Hikes with the whole family to waterfalls, blossoming Alpine meadows, and catered mountain huts
- A refreshment stop at one of the catered mountain huts to enjoy a South Tyrolean snack with Speck ham, cheese, wine, and Kaiserschmarrn
- Hikes searching for animal signs in Stelvio/Stilfserjoch National Park